Customer satisfaction is our primary goal at BOSS AUDIO Systems. Our team of experts is ready to answer your questions. They can be contacted via phone 805.751.4853, 8:30 am-5 pm PST or by opening a Support Ticket. You can also find useful info and tips in our Knowledge Base. We take pride in the quality of our products and we offer a one-year warranty both for parts and labor.
30-Days Service Policy
If your product fails within 30 days of purchase, BOSS AUDIO Systems will gladly pay for shipping both ways, to repair or replace your unit. In this case, you need to contact us within 30 days of your purchase to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#). We use ground shipping with tracking numbers.
1-Year Free Parts & Labor
All BOSS AUDIO Systems products purchased in the United States are warranted for a period of one year from the purchase date against defects in materials and workmanship. We will provide you with free parts and labor for one year after your purchase. The warranty is for repair or replacement at the sole discretion of the selling dealer. If we choose to replace your product, we may replace it with a new or reconditioned unit of the same or similar design. The customer is responsible for freight charges incurred to return the product. For all other countries, contact our technical support where you must send a copy of the original invoice with the date of purchase. Please enclose a letter stating the problem you are having with the product, your daytime phone number, and your return shipping address (no P.O. Box). Contact us to receive an RA# before sending your defective item. This warranty does not cover any unit subject to abuse, neglect, incorrect wiring, water and/or physical damage, or any repair or modification performed by someone other than a BOSS AUDIO Systems repair technician. Any damages resulting from legal action for breach of expressed or implied warranties shall be limited to the cost of the original purchase price of the unit. As a condition of this warranty, it is agreed that the remedy provided in this document is the sole remedy under this warranty. All liability for coincidental damages is excluded. The purchaser agrees to retain the original proof-of-purchase for establishing the effective date of this warranty. Should BOSS AUDIO Systems or an authorized dealer replace your product under warranty, this replacement shall be considered a transaction under the original warranty and does not extend the original warranty period. This warranty is non-transferable.
BOSS Elite Warranty
BOSS Audio Systems “Elite” products are warranted for a period of TWO years for speakers, THREE years for in-dash units, and FIVE years for amplifiers from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship when purchased from one of the Authorized Elite Dealers listed on the Retail Partner page. This warranty applies to products purchased and shipped within the USA only. Purchases made from any dealer not listed as an Authorized Elite Dealer qualifies for the standard one-year warranty. All other conditions of the standard one-year warranty above apply.
Free Extended Warranty
When you purchase directly from BossAudio.com, from one of our “Authorized Platinum Online Dealers,” or have verifiable proof that your product was professionally installed by a reputable car audio retail shop, you qualify for a free extended warranty on the BOSS Audio product you purchased as shown below:
- Mobile Video & CD and DVD Receivers: (This includes all in-dash, flip down overheads, headrest monitors, and DVD players) BOSS Audio will extend the warranty for an additional two years (three years total) directly to the original consumer.
- Woofers, Speakers, ATV/UTV and Motorcycle Sound Systems: BOSS Audio will extend the warranty for an additional two years (three years total) directly to the original consumer.
- Amplifiers: BOSS Audio will extend the warranty for an additional five years (six years total) directly to the original consumer.
- Other Electronics and Accessories: There is no extended warranty available on these items.
Terms and Conditions: Any purchase made from a website other than BossAudio.com or an Authorized Platinum Online Dealer will only receive the standard one-year warranty. The extended warranty is valid only on purchases made and shipped within the US and covers parts and labor to repair only. The Online Extended Warranty program cannot be combined with the Installation Extended Warranty program. The online portion of this program is effective as of 3/14/2015. Any purchase made prior to this date will not qualify for this program. All other conditions of original warranty apply. Click Here to See Our Authorized Platinum Online Dealers To get service on any product that falls under the Extended Warranty, call 805.751.4853 (8:30 am-5 pm PST) or open a support TICKET. The original or copy of dated purchase and installation receipt are required to validate the warranty, and a statement of the problem with the product is also needed.
30 Day Returns
You can return a new, unused product within 30 days of the date of purchase and we will happily refund the purchase price less than original shipping charges. It’s easy to return a product:
- Log into your account or call (805) 988-0192 to initiate a return.
- An email will be sent to you with instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its undamaged original packaging, to the address identified in the email.
- Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for return shipping the products back to us and all costs involved. We recommend using a trackable, insured shipping method to be sure the product arrives undamaged.
- Product must be returned complete with all undamaged original packaging and included accessories and paperwork in new condition.
- Please be sure to box and pack the return so it is protected during shipping.
- A minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 50% restocking fee will apply to return items depending on the condition of the product and packaging when received.
- Any product returned that is not in its new, unused condition will be returned to you at your expense.
How can I get free shipping? If you’re in the continental United States (48 States), your shipping is FREE on all orders. The following conditions and restrictions apply:
- Free Shipping carrier [UPS Ground, USPS, or any other] will be chosen at BOSS Audio’s sole discretion.
- Free Shipping does not include any expedited shipping methods.
- Additional shipping charges will apply for all orders outside of the continental United States (48 States).
- Shipping fees, if any, will be noted at checkout.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable if full or part of the order is returned.
- Due to limitations and money exchange, we do not ship to some regions outside of the continental United States. (See International and U.S. Territory Shipping below.)
- Shipping fees are subject to change without notice.
- To improve shipping times for our valued customers, our items are assigned for shipment based on the closest inventory location. Due to this, some items in the same order may arrive in more than one shipment.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping charges on all returns.
- A minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 50% restocking fee will apply to return items depending on the condition of the product and packaging when received by BOSS Audio.
When will my order arrive?
- We will notify you of your estimated delivery date after your order is shipped.
- Shipments are made within one business day after your order is approved and paid before 3:00 PM PST, Monday – Friday. Delivery times are subject to holiday delivery schedules, inclement weather, and acts of nature. There will not be any processing or shipping of orders on weekends or national holidays.
- Shipping times outside of the continental United States may vary based upon the delivery address, post office, and custom hold.
- Due to an increase in order volume during the holidays, online orders will be shipped within two business days.
Will you ship to an address other than my billing address? We’re happy to ship your order to an address that is different than the billing address on file with your credit card provider. To avoid delays, we do ask that you call the credit card provider and add the alternate address to your account. Taking this step prior to placing your order helps us to ship your order quickly with minimal delays. APO/FPO and PO Box address. Unfortunately, we do not currently ship to APO, FPO or P.O. boxes. International and U.S. Territory Shipping Online orders can be delivered almost anywhere worldwide. To be sure, check the product’s shipping cost during checkout. The shipping cost will be displayed after you enter your shipping information and before the final checkout. If your country is not listed at checkout, your order cannot be delivered there. All product and shipping costs are show in US Dollars and your final cost will consider the current Currency Exchange Rate. Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. List of international countries we ship to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic, Congo, Republic of the, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands5, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Republic of, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Republic of (South Korea), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Republic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Republic of, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Samoa, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. We use USPS to ship to all international countries. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Quivers, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Quivers’ services.[/section]
Shop with Confidence We take your safety and security seriously. We accept payment by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, PayPal and PayPal Credit. Sorry, no COD orders. We do not accept credit card numbers delivered by email. You should never send credit card numbers by email, as this is not a secure practice. The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you. We cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution. Price and/or Description Changes All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies. When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable. Order Questions or Changes Quivers handles communications and customer service for consumers on behalf of the brands and retailers that they represent. If you have recently placed an order using the Quivers shopping service and need information about them or would like to change your order, you can contact them. If you have explored the links on the “Your Account” page but still need assistance, please contact Quivers Customer Service. Refunds, Credits and Balances Due As soon as we receive and process your return, we will notify you via email. Your refund will be credited to the same financial institution that you originally paid for your purchase within 10 business days of the time that you receive the email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle. Damaged Items If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call us immediately using the contact information included in the order packing list. Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting us, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim with the shipping carrier, and you may not receive credit for the return. Limits of Responsibility We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the product. Errors on Our Site Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. BOSS Audio reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price (including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed). If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, BOSS Audio will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with BOSS Audio’s Return Policy. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the terms and conditions of these policies at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on our site: www.bossaudio.com.