We love what we do.
We’re redefining what it means to buy and use audio products in today’s world. BOSS Audio Systems is taking our knowledge gained from 30+ years of creating audio and visual products and striding forward with innovative products driven by customer demand.
We’re passionate about sound. Creating a variety of products, fine tuning our tech, and ensuring that we provide top of the line customer service are all ways we make certain that we provide the best possible experience for our clients.
Here at BOSS Audio Systems we stay agile, constantly innovating product quality and redefining the consumer experience by providing quality, feature rich products.
We are creating a dynamic dominance in today’s car audio aftermarket with powerful customer support, best in class warranties, and a strong community.
Some of the benefits we offer our employees are:
Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with employer contribution
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K with employer employer match
Boss International Group is the manufacturer of 3 major car audio brands, Boss Audio, Planet Audio, and Sound Storm Laboratories plus NYNE Bluetooth speakers. We have been in business for 30 years, and we are still growing. We are always on the lookout for talented people. With Boss International Group, there are opportunities to grow and advance your career. We are located in the Oxnard/Ventura area, close to the beach.
We offer our employees a casual, fun, and high energy work environment where we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and accomplishments every month. Our office is open M-F 8:30 – 5:00.
See the open positions below and follow the directions to apply for the position you are interested in.
If you do not see an opening that fits your skills and/or experience, please fill out the attached application so we know more about you when new positions arise. Please submit your APPLICATION along with your resume.
Senior Inventory Planner IV
Senior Inventory Planner IV (Full-time Regular, Oxnard, CA, US)
- Integrate demand plan, inventory, purchase orders into single model to better define purchasing requirements
- Develop and refine forecast models to optimize sales growth through various distribution channels
- Measure accuracy of forecast through tools such as: WMAPE, MAPE or Forecast Value Add (FVA)
- Collaborate with sales and marketing challenging market assumptions while leading cross functional teams on gaining consensus forecast
- Work independently on data gathering and analysis to present meaningful and concise recommendations across the supply chain
- Analyze inventory location reports to improve data integrity and improve stock availability, improve reliability of reporting, and improve forecasting accuracy
- Reconcile and report out month-end inventory in partnership with Accounting
- Interface with logistics, purchasing, digital sales, and other related departments to resolve problems relative to inventory accuracy
- Ensure proper systematic receipt of inventory at all locations including own warehouse, 3PL and third-party selling platforms (e.g., Walmart.Com, Amazon FBA, eBay.)
- Partner with Supply Planning and Purchasing to ensure accuracy and sufficiency of component inventory at manufacturing locations
- Provide monthly analysis measuring performance against established inventory targets
- Transfer inventory as needed to rebalance network or as aligned with Supply Planning team
- Review excess and obsolete inventory for all locations and drive plan for disposition or return from 3rd party platforms with sales and marketing, in partnership with the operations team.
- Participate in cycle count process and annual physical counts as necessary
- Act as focal point for eCommerce inventory transactions in ERP system and third-party platform portals
- Identify process improvement opportunities within all areas of asset control and material flow
Job Requirements: Master’s degree in Engineering Management plus one year experience in the job or as a Supply Planner or related logistics position.Interested applicants should apply online.
Sr. Marketing Analyst
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.